My card sets tend to be a mixed bag of designs and themes. I’m not a huge fan of batch makes and prefer to add a little variety to my gifts. Birthday, Thank You and Just a Note tend to go down well.
- Card Blanks, I buy a lot and also make a lot of my own, all the cards here are C6 and I added landscape and portrait cards to these sets. All these are made from Whisper White Heavy Cardstock and I’m delighted with the results, good sturdy bases which fold and score really nicely.
- Card Wallets, made from Whisper White Heavy Cardstock.
- Stamps, these are mostly Stampin Up, Petite Petals, Papillon Potpourri, Gorgeous Grunge, One in a Million, Curly Cute, Occasional Quotes, So Happy for You and Betsy’s Blossoms. Other Stamps are Arabesque from Artemio 10001037 and Wood Panel from Woodware and Handwritten Script from Crafters Companion. The Hello stamp is a random stamp from my stash, no idea who or where it came from I’m afraid.
- Inks, All Stampin Up, regular colours, retired and In Colours.
- Punches, all Stampin Up.
- Dies Tiny Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn Designs.Perfect Patches Memory Box
- Card and Paper Stock, Whisper White Standards Cardstock, Wild Wasabi, Crisp Cantaloupe, Wisteria Wonder, Pergamano Parchment.
This took quite a bit of working out, and several sheets of cheap cardstock. I’m an experimenter rather than a planner. Creating anything new like boxes etc I have to work out physically rather than mentally. Luckily my local Cartridge World sells reams of 160gsm white cardstock which is perfect for experiments. 250 sheets in a pack and it scores pretty well. The wallets are just bigger than the envelopes and the spine is sized to take the contents without crushing or squashing the dimensional elements. Five sheets of cardstock will make 3 wallets; 3 outsides and 3 inside pockets can be created from a single A4 piece. (Make 3 at a time then there is no waste) The mats and layers on top are simply pieces of coloured cardstock and Whisper White stamped with the Handwritten Script stamp. The topper on the wallet is from one of the cardsets.